Monday, May 4, 2020

"My Sunshine"

Since the break of (Covid 19) pandemic, I have one guy who has stuck by side through thick and thin, through blood and sweat.
I recently moved from town where I hustle to “ushago” where it’s very peaceful and one can use this time and moment to reflect on future plans if not for Corona virus which has put us in one rectangular block, our house where all days seem the same. Every day is like a weekday except for weekend where I don’t get to watch episodes of “Maria” on citizen TV.
So this guy of mine, very heavy and well-built always makes my morning. I like how he smiles at me when I move closer every morning. At times, he is the one who wakes me up.
What a life! 
You would say it’s a match made in heaven, what some people would call ‘soulmates”.
His chocolate complexion and brown eyes are what makes me crazy whenever our eyes meet. It’s always a moment with us, he is my sunshine.
When I woke up today, he was nowhere to be seen. He had left even without saying goodbye. It is such situations that make people go through heart breaks. 
Am really hurt from the inside because no one can replace my stolen bull.
When you get to see him anywhere, roaming around, looking for directions to come back to his soulmate, do not hesitate but give me a call.
I will be more than glad to find my missing Friesian.
Do you have a story worth sharing? Get in touch at hanifatamin@gmail.

16 comments:

  1. You got me in the first partπŸ˜‚ nice piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loool.. he has left to go feed himself (graze) as you wake up with a growling stomach papa will be belching.he'll be back by dusk. 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh am praying so...i miss him so much. When he happens to get back i will give him a hot kiss 😘

      Delete
  3. Wow what a script ,this sunshine of yours I must trace it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ for you.
    Good work madam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please do...i will really appreciate.�� and thanks Wesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great am proud of ur work gal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome contente Hanifa...Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yule ng'ombe wenu anaitwa nani vile?

    ReplyDelete